Friday, March 25, 2011

There are two pastors named Emmanuel in Jos!


My contact here in Jos was Pastor Emmanuel. I cannot access my Mediacom email from here so I could not double check his phone number and surname when my calls did not  go through. I asked Mori if she had a number for him and she said the Pastor at St. Peter. I said, I guess so. She gave me Pastor Emmanuel Nanle’s number. I thought that the last name sounded different. But figured I was wrong. Boy was I wrong. Today I finally connected with Pastor Nanle and he seemed confused when I asked him about the village of Waya. He called a few people to help me and one was Pastor Emmanuel Mukailu. Who was on the road to Abuja. He was glad that I was here and knew what I wanted to do. So now I know that of the three pastors in Jos two are named Emmanuel. Between my problems getting my new SIM card registered for my phone and my confusion of the pastors I have lost a day. But I got a little tan on my face and hands from the taxi ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment