Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Got my Visa, Packed My Bags and off to the Airport.

I made it to the Minneapolis Airport with time to spare. I am wondering what I forgot to bring. I got two camera housing  and three battery enclosure prototypes made but not tested. At 5 hours before the flight I went to Harris Communications and they gave me 25 lbs of books to help start a library at the LCCN Deaf Center. My bags now weigh 48 and 44 pounds. I left two books behind. Pastor Amson from Jos has a driver meeting me at the Airport. We will go to Jos probably Thursday morning. There I will meet with Pastor Emmanuel to visit his mission area. Then on Saturday or Sunday I will head to Yola.When I get in country I will get a SIM card for my phone and send out the numbers. I should have Internet access in Jos.

No comments:

Post a Comment